Reasons to Exhibit or Sponsor at the OSA Laser Congress
Nagoya, Aichi Japan - 1-5 October 2017
Connect with Top Buyers, Showcase Your Products, and Grow Your Business
- Japan is home to many key players in this dynamic and changing industry! This location appeals to attendees and exhibitors alike because it offers opportunities to talk with new attendees each year in addition to important existing customers on a global basis.
- Expanded Industry programming planned to entice buyers to attend the conference program and exhibit floor.
- ROI: Small investment yields big results! For the low cost of exhibiting, you will have time for in-depth conversations and receive targeted, qualified sales leads that deliver excellent ROI.
- Face Time: Exceptional opportunities to interact. From customer dinners to city tours, exhibitors are invited to participate in all social activities giving unparalleled access to attendees.
- Marketing: With your exhibit space, you receive a link on the meeting website and one free technical registration to attend the meetings, in addition to added value marketing opportunities throughout the year.
- Exposure: Attendees are the greatest minds in the field. As an exhibitor you can attend all technical meetings for FREE while your company receives invaluable exposure by exhibiting.
The OSA Laser Congress draws an international group of experienced professionals with purchasing authority.
Titles of past attendees include:
- Executive Chairman
- Chief Technology Officer
- R&D Laser Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Fiber Laser Scientist
- Managing Director
Do you sell laser technology in these areas? Then you must exhibit at the OSA Laser Congress!
- Materials processing
- Astronomy and more
2017 Exhibit Rates
Dates: 1-5 October 2017
Location: Convention Cener, Nagoya, Aichi Japan
||10' x 10' exhibit space (approx. 9 sqm)
||5' x 8' exhibit space (approx. 4 sqm)
Both booths and tabletop displays include the following items:
- One display table
- Two side chairs
- May include carpet (depends on facility)
- Company identification sign
- One FREE technical registration (valued up to US $1,075)
- Two exhibit personnel registrations
- Complimentary post-show mailing list of meeting attendees
- One copy of technical program book
- Company profile listing in the Buyers' Guide*
- Company participation and acknowledgment on meeting website*
* Benefits contingent upon date of signed contract.
Did You Know?
OSA Industry Development Associate Member (OIDA) enjoy free access to a suite of benefits approaching US $17,000 in value! In addition to special rates for exhibit space at OSA Optics & Photonics Congresses and Topical Meetings, OIDA Members also enjoy discounts on advertising space in Optics & Photonics News, corporate webinars, mailing lists and so much more!
For information on how to join, please send an email to email@example.com or call +1.202.416.1474.
Reserve your space now or ask questions to learn more. Please call +1.202.416.1952 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.